The official Blog of "Meet the Faces of KaJoyfulness" for showbiz, talent updates, anything and everything under the sun.

Friday, March 11, 2011

"All About Me" by Shirley Sombilon


My name is Shirley Sombilon, 22 years of age. I have 5 siblings and I'm the youngest of all. When I was finished high school, I started working at the age of 16...

Actually, kung tutuusin, I'm so tired na sa kaka-trabaho pero for being an independent person, masaya ako as a single woman.

Actually, as of now, I'm working at a newsstand...

I'm the youngest daughter of Diosdado Sombilon & Formelina Sombilon, thankful ako sa kanilang understanding as parents dahil aaminin ko kung minsan kasi, nagkakamali din ako...

Pero as a daughter, I love my parents at hindi ko sila kayang pabayaan...

Bilang Shirley, mabait ako, mahinhin, mapagmahal pero minsan, suplada ako (je-je-je-je!!!)

Madami akong nakakasalumuhang mga boys, but wala pa akong ni-isa kong bago, as in, napupusuan talaga.

I have my boyfriend right now, pero, I don't know if totoo ba siya sa akin... Hindi ko alam, dahil na rin siguro sa lahat ng mga nagagawang mga kasalanan niya...

Definitely in finding someone pa... Hmmp... I'm waiting that guy already, I know he's coming at the right time... Thank you...... Love You! (article by Shirley Sombilon)